Kelato BetaCALM (600g)
- Shipped in 3 - 10 business days
BetaCALM contains specific levels of Tryptophan, Magnesium, Vitamin E and Thiamine to actively help eliminate distress.
With Thiamine's important role in energy metabolism and Tryptophan's role in the transmission of nerve signals through the brain, deficiencies have been found to cause anxiety, mental confusion and failure of muscle co-ordination in animals.
Some essential amino acids like Tryptophan can't be manufactured by your horse's body, they must be obtained through the diet. But grains and hay that are the staple of most equine diets do not contain adequate levels of Tryptophan. Fortunately, BetaCALM does!
Benefits of BetaCALM:
- Effective - Readily calms nervous horses
- Balanced - Optimum levels of all key ingredients
- Performance - Helps to calm your horse without reducing performance
- Safe - Pure vitamin, mineral and amino acid composition
- Easy to use - just mix BetaCALM into the feed.