- Shipped in 3 - 10 business days
B-QUIET has been formulated to treat the symptoms of thiamine deficiency including hyper-irritability and nervousness in horses.
B-QUIET supplies elevated levels of thiamine (Vitamin B1) for horses on high grain diets or those in heavy training. Thiamine has important roles in the maintenance of normal nerve transmission, appetite and bodyweight.
- High quality thiamine formula to nutritionally support excitable and high-strung horses.
- Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission and can help to reduce nervous behaviour in horses.
- Thiamine supplementation may benefit horses on high grain diets, those in heavy training and to treat the symptoms of thiamine deficiency.
- May reduce the risk of weight loss and anxious/nervous behaviour.
- 600 g (20 days supply)
- 1.5 KG (50 days supply)
- 4 KG (133 days supply)
|NUTRIENT CONTENT||30 g||1 kg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1,000 mg||33,333 mg|