Ammo Horse Worming Paste is a new broad spectrum worming paste for horses with Abamectin & Morantel Tartrate.
It controls all common horse worms including large & small strongyles, tapeworms and bots and is also effective against summer sores. Ammo is highly effective against gastrointestinal, pulmonary and cutaneous (skin) worms and bots in horses of all ages.
For treatment and control of:
- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliataLarge
- Strongyles: adult & larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris adult & tissue stages of S. edentatus adult stages of S. equinus
- Small Strongyles: including benzimidazole resistant strains of adult and immature Cyathostomum spp, Cycliocyclus spp, Cylicostephanus spp, Cylicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp, Triodontophorus spp: adults
- Pin Worm: adult & immature Oxyuris equi
- Roundworm: adult & immature Parascaris equorum
- Hairworm: adult Trichostrongylus axei
- Neck Threadworm: microfilariae of Onchocerca spp
- Bots: oral & gastric stages of Gasterophilus spp
- Lungworm: adult & immature Dictyocaulus arnfeldi
- Intestinal Threadworm: adult Strongyloides westeri
- Large mouthed stomach worms: adult Habronema muscae
- Skin lesions caused by: Habronema spp, Draschia spp cutaneouslarvae (Summer Sores), and Onchocerca spp microfilariae (Cutaneous Onchocerciasis).